If being a more healthier you and wanting more than a thinnerbody is your goal then the Dietstopper is for you. If want to gain better health by learning to make the right food and exercise choices to help you live a longer and healthier life we at The Dietstopper want to help you lose weight, maintain a healthy diet and experience life changing results.
The Dietstopper will help you determine what you need to lose weight and gain better health by finding a supplement or diet program that’s right for you. Diets are not a one-size-fits all. Finding the right program that works for you is important it can mean the difference between diet success or failure. There’s never been a better time to start thinking about weight loss and your health so why not start now.
Ask yourself do I need to lose weight. It is a fact that being overweight is harmful to your health. You must commit to a life long change to become a healthier, thinner you.
Belive in youself everyone has the ability to become healthy and thin. Set high goals for yourself. When you eat healthy they are achievable.
Take an interest in your health and eat the foods that work with your bodies metabolism.
The secret to looking good and feeling great is directly related to what we eat. Your body will thank you by keeping your health at it's best.
It is never to late to get started eating healthy and to get moving you will live longer and have a better quality of life. The diet and nutrition programs work and are safe just healthy eating. Always talk to your doctor for advice before starting any diet or exercise plan.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

by Barbara Godfrey, Top International Fitness Model and Mother of Three

Have you ever thought of how you would feel being healthy and looking the way you want to look? Now is the time to do it and I can help you change your life for the better!
 We live in a fast-paced world. This pace has affected our lives in ways I don’t think we will truly understand until it is too late.
We communicate electronically instead of through live conversation, we opt for quick-fix, pre-made meals for our families because of the perceived time it will save us, we have no time to squeeze in thirty-minute runs with our dogs, so we investigate all kinds of crazy ways to lose weight by depriving our bodies of the nutrition we need.
We also spend more money on diet aids than on any other product (Forbes Magazine, April 13, 2005). I made the choice not to follow the masses and make the change to improve my life, and I hope you will too.
I was a professional model for several years and traveled all over the world. I saw it all. The creative ways people tried to stay thin. It’s not only dangerous but can be life-threatening. It was so sad to see what great lengths people would go to look thin.
As I am getting older I can see and feel the pressures I never felt before. It is difficult to understand.
I am in shape. I eat well and have a healthy lifestyle with a happy and healthy family. I felt like something was missing. My kids are at school all day, and I realized I was not as busy as I was used to. I wanted to go to work and had no idea what to do. I have many interests and have worn many hats in my life.
Looking back on my life, I realized what a positive impact my workouts, the way I eat, and my general discipline have had on how I feel as a person.  Then I realized I needed to do something I love. I love working out, and I love helping people. People often ask me how I stay in shape and what I eat to look the way I do at my age after three kids.
I decided it was time to put it down on paper and try to help anyone I can to live a healthier life. In the process of writing my book, Stop Dieting Start Living, I continued to do fitness modeling which then opened another door to my latest endeavor which was opening a Sports Nutrition and Weight loss store, Nutrishop in Ladera Ranch Calif.
All of this has been so rewarding to me to be able to help people like you reach the goals they never thought they could!
 Making the choice to change your lifestyle to get in shape and eat right can be tough. We all know the bad foods verses the good foods to a certain extent. Yet most people will make every excuse possible to not have to do the work.
What you don’t realize is that once you make that “lifestyle” change it won’t be work at all! It will become a habit to eat right and exercise. You will start to feel and see the benefits which will then help keep you stay on course to a better life!
The benefits outweigh junk food any day!  I love the way I feel when I eat really well and exercise regularly. If I don’t, I feel terrible and start to feel like I am getting sick and run down. If I am not consistent in my eating habits it affects my mood, my energy, my skin and I just don’t feel like working out. I just feel like crap! It’s really not worth it to me.
Once you get to the point where you really feel good about how you look and feel, you won’t crave the “bad for you foods.” You will be so motivated that it just won’t be worth it to cheat and eat a bag of cookies or chips. You’ll want to just keep going down the right path to health and fitness. It is so rewarding, stay with it and feel the benefits to come! You’ll be so grateful you did!
 Remember, I am just like you; I am a busy mom with kids and lead a hectic life. I Chose to Start living and Stop dieting so I could live my life to the fullest and be the best role model I could be for my kids. The excuses are out there. Now it is time to take control and put your priorities in order.
Would you rather eat what you want, or be healthy and look and feel the way you want? Remember, we do have choices. Are you ready to make a change?

                                                                       YES I WANT TO FIND OUT MORE


                  

No comments:

Post a Comment